Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 31, 2006 Got Comments? Get a Backbone!

Noe4accountability has received comments on several recent posts.

I have published the comments that were made by an identifiable person.

Other comments have been signed "anonymous."

I appreciate the loyal readers of this blog. And I welcome comments that aren't of the petty, sniping, tacky, or vulgar variety.

"Anonymous" commenters need to get a backbone.

Here's an idea: The New Year is the pefect time for Anonymous(es) to resolve to get a backbone and speak openly using their name.

Put your name to your comments--whether your comments are about the post or are just a way of venting your personal anger at me.

Be willing to engage, as I am, in open and frank discussions using your own name.

Come on. Put your name out there. Don't hide.

It's a free country! Get a backbone and come at me if you want.

Don't hide and snipe. That's tacky and petty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Gwen Holden and I have BACKBONE. I think when people have comments or a reply back to some one's blog, they should have enough backbone to sign his or her name.